Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some new pictures

My two princesses






Katelyn in her Mama made :)


I am doing much better! I am amazed at how fast I am healing. I am up and around walking almost normal. I have a bit of a wobble left but thats because my hip still hurts from being pregnant. My staples are out, what a relief! My doctor was very impressed at my rate of recovery too. I still feel a bit shaky but thats because my iron is low due to the blood transfusions. Nothing some vitamins cant help though.

Katelyn is doing great! She is such a sweety pie. She is sleeping better and better each night. I guess I was really spoiled with my 1st baby! This getting up 3 times a night is HARD!

Emily is loving her baby sister. She has been such a good girl ever since we got home. She goes back to preschool tomorrow and Kevin goes back to work. I am going to try to start my new routine then. This laying on the couch all day is really getting old!
Anyway, enjoy the new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment