Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We are home! :)













We are finally home from our Christmas in NY.



Kevin flew home on Tuesday from the ship. Emily was so happy to see him. He looks amazing!! He lost about 65 pounds! Im still in shock seeing him.. and in love all over again!!

We left for NY Wed. We had a great visit with our families but we are so happy to be home. Kevin is looking forward to getting settled in again.
Now that he is home I will be able to do some more digitizing since he is my artist. :)


Ill be posting some new pictures soon, but I have to find my house 1st. I know its somewhere near my little pony and the mound of wrapping paper.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! It's always a pleasure to see your work. (love the pics on SF!) I'll be checking back often.

    Here's my prayers and best wishes for a blue '08!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete